Tuesday, February 09, 2010

VOTE FOR A STORY OF LOVE AND TEETH

Last day to vote. I'm a little bummed.

Two awards will be given: one based on writing merit, another on popularity.

Bum 1: I'd love to win the writing merit award, but think a certain Jak Wonderly's essay is a major contender for that one.

Bum 2: I'd be fine with winning the popularity award, if it meant a little prize money and more opportunity to write for the website; however, a certain Fruit Basket's got 10 points on me.

So, there's nothing I can do about Bum 1, but wait and see. However, regarding Bum 2: If you please, drop what you're doin and swallow what you're chewin. Go to this link and click on the little number next to my title on my essay page. To vote for the teeth, of course.

Thank you.

The End

No comments: