Friday, January 07, 2011

Write 1 Sub 1 - early January progress report

Done:
Okay, I've submitted flash fiction  to The Coachella Review and The Pedastal Magazine.

To Do:
I also have a personal essay I plan to print and snail mail to THEMA, but first I have to add ink to my printer and buy some envelopes. Should happen by early next week.

I've also written a bunch, as resolved, but none of it is turning itself into anything -- no essay, no poem, no short story, no nothin. Yet. I'll probably end up eking something out on the last day of January. That's okay. I'll play the game.

FYI:
I'm still embracing rejections. I'll submit like crazy and collect rejections as if they're love letters.

1 comment:

HopefulMama said...

Rock on Anj! Just keep putting your word out there, that's the only way to get it read:)

xo,
K