Saturday, April 05, 2008


Okay, I know I said I was going to try to hook Mick up with a massage after his big test, but what better way to relax than go to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom with the family???

That's right, we got up and hustled ourselves over to a Sunday log ride, roller coasters, Shuka the killer whale, and a $10 bin of bottomless popcorn.

It was so much fun.


In fact, at one point, I looked over at Mick when we were all soaking wet and laughing, thinking how happy I am to have these three people as my family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are blessed, Anjie, to have such a terrific family. What a fun day you all had. Is the last pic an artist painting with paintbrush grasped by her teeth?
I noticed, Chihuly is having LOTS of his work at de Young starting June 14, 2008. Hmmmh? That sounds like a fun adventure.
Lovingly,
JJJ

anjie said...

Thanks, Jan. That "paintbrush" is a fish (I think) and the painting is the real deal, a killer whale...

I might have to go check out Chihuly's exhibit.

Bethany said...

You guys are a great little family. We will sure miss you. What a way to celebrate. We're so proud of ya Mick!