Sunday, December 25, 2005







Merry Christmas and
Happy 90th Birthday









GM/Grandmother/Kay/Mimi:


Here are some of my favorite memories:

  • Flying solo to Delaware from Germany when I was about 4
  • Baths in the old metal wash-basin
  • Delicious peanut butter chocolate balls
  • Learning to ride my bike without training wheels at your place
  • Excellent Christmases on the east coast – playing Atari, watching early MTV
  • Getting to walk by myself up to the newsstand in Newark.
  • You dressing me up with a “dickie” to go to DC museums
  • Cancun reunion
  • Nebraska reunion ‘99
  • Having a ball at the San Diego reunion
  • Christmas Cruise ‘04
  • I was working in Juneau when you and GF took your Alaska cruise… here’s the dialogue on the phone when we talked about meeting at your hotel
Me: Hey, I’ve got a friend [Anjie] I’d like to bring along.
GF: Sure, bring him along…
  • We spent the time talking and playing "3-13" into the wee hours.

We love and miss you and wish we could all be there to celebrate.

Love, Mick

    No comments: