Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween Scary Dudes

This year, Dane's going to be Indiana Jones and Aubrey's going to be an elaborate pink fairy of her own design. My idea's a secret, but hopefully it'll just be sinister. As for Mick, I'm just hoping he doesn't try to use last year's costume again this year.


Please, no, not for the new job.

Click on the halloween label below to find last year's posting with this photo. You can click on that photo to enlarge it -- at your own risk. (Be forewarned: it's very very scary!)


2 comments:

Natalie N said...

ha ha! Mick's costume last year was CLASSIC! Can't wait to see what the two of you come up with this year.

By the way, I love your new title, and I liked reading about what Rogue means. Great description for you guys!

Bethany said...

Oooh, a surprise? I can hardly wait!