Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Espanol-o-rama

Dane's been telling me for a year that he wants to learn Spanish. I think it really started when we met the neighbors who used to live below us, and Oscar, our favorite grounds-crewman. After every meeting on the stairway or in the parking lot, we'd always get back to our apartment and say we wish we could say more than just hello or have a nice day.

Lucky for us, Dane's school offers a Berlitz Spanish class on Tuesday's from 3-4pm throughout the school year. With the help of a school grant, students pay a mere $20!

On our way home yesterday Dane told me the class is hard, so I hugged him and told him that was great. At dinner, he told Mick that they learned to name face parts that day.

So it looks like my little bambino will be getting some quality escuela.

No comments: